Sustainable Cottenham is holding an Eco Fair at Cottenham Community Centre on Saturday 16th March 2019. Drop in anytime between 10am and 2pm:
• for inspiration and products to help you reduce single-use plastic (plastic bottles, clingfilm)
• to learn how to recycle better and save tax-payers’ money
• see demos of cloth nappies
• pick up a free cloth Morsbag (while stocks last!)
• find out how to make your gardens more hedgehog-friendly
• hands on activities for all the family: games, hedgehog making etc
Part of our 10th anniversary, 10-day celebration.